Thursday, April 26, 2012

Special

This was written on April 26th 2012
There is a rain drop
Striking a puddle
Like Muhammad Ali
Because in this state
This state I'm in
My insides
Are torn asunder
By love
My soul is
Tiny little paper scraps
Confetti
Lit on fire
By a pyromaniac
In a trench coat
And all the darkness
Cannot save me
From the bright flame
Of all I've ever lived for
Burning up I am the fire
And as it sparks and fizzles
Eating away at my soul
I feel the darkness
Coming ever closer to me
Consuming me
As if I am a phoenix
From the ashes
Of my old soul
Will grow another
Where I once stood
Someone will rise up
With my banner
Realizing the importance
Of someone like me
Existing =
Someone who survived
Thrived and strived
Through odds
Worse than a million to one
I am the sperm cell
That fought his brothers
And his sisters
To be born into this world
Through a womb
That was not fit
To carry me
I am special
And I have suffered
Like any special child
And I'm not the only one
So please
Special children
Everywhere
Children of the earth
Realize that I am dying
And help me survive
This time I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment